welcome guest
login or register

1st of March 2015

I re-installed old Windows. But The Door is brand new.
124 users have voted, including you.


Wow! You're doing some very impressive work here. Congrats!

Wow. Is that tongue-and-groove? Or some kind of fancy sheet siding?

Tongue-and-groove is called "pontti" in Finnish. And the type I'm using here is called "puolipontti", where "puoli" means like "semi-" or "half-". So, there is not an actual groove, only the lower side of each panel is cut thinner, and the upper side has a tongue. Maybe I can post a detailed picture as a daily picture later on.

These are the panels mentioned in the earlier post: http://www.enormouselk.com/?q=erkkasblog/plan-and-flow


Add new comment

Please reply with a single word.
Fill in the blank.